Terms And Conditions
D.R.W. & SONS LIMITED t/a Dents Heaven
- Please note D.R.W. & Sons Ltd t/a Dents Heaven is not vat registered.
- Once a booking has been made you the customer are agreeing to the terms and conditions which form a contract between yourself and dents heaven.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Deposits may be requested to confirm a vehicle repair booking this secures the date booked for the vehicle repair. If you brake this contract between yourself and dents heaven due to cancellation then any deposit paid covers any loss of earnings to dents heaven and therefore is non refundable.
- Cancellations must be made within a respectable time of commencement of work allowing dents heaven to find alternative work otherwise a charge may be incurred accordingly and any deposits paid for parts or date securing will be lost.
- Payment becomes due upon completion of work carried out.
- Payment terms for motor trade customers are strictly 30 days and must be agreed in writing prior to commencement of any work.
- Late payments may attract an interest charge of 8% above the Bank of England base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement.
- All vehicle parts that are ordered, need to be paid for in full which is non refundable.
- We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via collection agencies or through the small claims court.
- Returned cheques will incur a £25.00 charge to cover banking fees and administration cost.
- There is a administration charge of £10.00 for duplicate invoices.
- Body panel colour match cannot be gauranteed unless colour blended into adjacent panels or a pattern is sent for a colour match to be carried out, all is at extra cost to original estimate.
- We cannot be held responsible for any flaking or removal of paint if a pressure washer or steam cleaner has been used on the paintwork incorrectly.
- Please note we can not guarantee repairs or paintwork carried out on rust.
- There is no guarantee on the repair of plastic body panels or parts that have been split or deformed from there original manufactured shape.
- We can not guarantee paintwork or repairs to second hand parts.
- No responsibility can be held for previously repaired or painted panels.
- Work is guaranteed for one year from date of completion unless stated in clause 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.
- Your vehicle and possessions are left at your own risk and are only covered under your own insurance policy’s Dents Heaven holds no responsibility for the damage of or stolen vehicles and property.